General Returns Policy
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on Amazon.in. All items with the logo or on the product detail page are Fulfilled items are seller fulfilled.
- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is no longer needed (not all items may be eligible)
Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. View the full list of non-returnable items.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- Only Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer About Free Replacements.
- Some items may not be eligible for return if you “no longer need it”. If such an item delivered to you is not as described, or was physically damaged at the time of delivery, please contact us within the applicable return window for a free replacement.
- If you’re returning a business order, please refer to the business-specific return policy.
Click on the “Shop By” category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns.